Upadted: 24 May 2020
At My City Pod, your safety comes first. We are adopting the World Health Organization (WHO’s) standard recommendations and following the authority’s regulations to reduce exposure to and transmission of a range of illnesses which include hand and respiratory hygiene, and safe food practices.
What are the main recommendations that My City Pod’s partners have been following?
- Employees to wash their hands frequently with soap and water
- Employees to avoid tight contact with others
- Employees to inform during check-in all guests of strict hygiene regulations.
- A minimum distance to other guests should be always maintained.
- Guests with symptoms of illness will be asked to stay in the room/ apartment and call a doctor.
- All rooms and communal area are clean and disinfected as per golden standards
We care for you.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely to ensure the safety of all partners and guests and will update this communication regularly. Booking with My City Pod is safe. If you are experiencing any other specific concern, please do not hesitate to contact us or the property owners directly, we are here to assist you.
In line with UK Government advice, we are currently accepting reservations from essential key workers until the lockdown is lifted.
Update on offers
We are extending an offer of up to 40% off all reservations on properties managed under the My City Pod brand made in April, May, and June for stays of 30 nights or more. We know it’s a time of uncertainty for everyone so if you ever need to cancel your reservation after the applicable cancellation period, you will get a full refund in the form of a credit to use against a future reservation.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and will respond according to advice from WHO and the UK Government.