- Low commissions- We automate our systems as much as possible so we can charge as little as possible. 10% is charged to hosts on every booking.
- Peace of mind- Only verified guests who meet your rules and criteria.
- Flexibility- You decide when your property is available and set the price.
- Visibility- We advertise your property to the right guests in order to maximise your occupancy. Our guests stay an average of 17 nights across the year.
- Sync your calendar- If you're a professional host, chances are you are listed on other websites. When you list with us, you have the option to sync your calendars using iCal to help you reduce the risk of double bookings.
- A virtual account manager- We will help set you up for success from day one. If you have any trouble or have any questions before and after listing with us, an account manager will be happy to help.
- A marketing team that works for you- We advertise your property to travellers who are looking to stay in accommodation in your location for at least 3 nights! Freeing you up to focus on being the best professional host you can be.
- Secure payment- You're always in charge of setting your own price, and for a small commission, we also handle guest payments for you. You get paid within 24hrs of the guest checking- in, straight into your bank account or Paypal account.
- Background checks- We ensure guests are screened against numerous global sanction watchlist so our hosts aren't put at risk.
- Fraud scoring- We use machine learning to detect fraud when guests are booking.
- We uphold your cancellation policies- The Covid19 pandemic left a lot of hosts unfairly out of pocket when the big OTAs cancelled and refunded bookings, and we completely disagree with that. This is why we will always uphold your cancellation policy.
Host with confidence
see what our hosts are saying
" I decided to list with My City Pod because I liked how they support their partners as much as guests. I was also keen to have long term professional guests to increase my occupancy "
- Nicole, Winchester
" I worked with My City Pod and had a £7,000 booking within a week of listing. I also like how I have an account manager who works with us to help make our property attractive to potential guests. "